Does your home or office feel like it could use a boost? Clearing and re-energizing a space allows for the flow of love and creativity to resume. It enables the energy of the space to support us so that we can meet our needs and achieve our goals. Negative energy which doesn't support us can get stuck in our homes and offices. Stagnant energy needs to be opened to aid with the flow of positive vibes. There are several way quick ways to clear and re-energize a space.
1. Open the windows One thing many or us in cooler climates looks forward to is opening the windows when the weather warms. Did you know that it does more than eliminate germs? It also clears and re-energizes a space with the air element. The air element is all about change and beginning new things.
2. Smoke There is a reason why they use incense during meditation in the East. Incense clears and purifies a space. Various forms, depending on the scent, have different healing properties as well. Incense can be used to support mind, body, and spirit as a form of Aromatherapy. Find a scent which you are attracted to and then look up the healing properties of that fragrance online. Simply light incense in any area that needs to be cleared and allow it to sit in that room.
Native Americans are known for using White Grass or Sage smoke for clearing out negative energies. White Grass is shown in the photo. Light the white grass/sage over an ashtray. Blow the flame out once lit, allowing it to smoke. Carry the white grass/sage around the room, fanning the smoke with your hand so it spreads throughout the room. Relight if it goes out and it will go out.
3. Crystal Cluster Crystal Clusters are when you have a bunch of long points going in different directions on a rock bed. Clusters are really great at dispersing the energy in a room so that it flows and doesn't get trapped. They are also revitalizing for mind, body, and spirit. There a loads of crystals in the crystal kingdom, but not all of them come in clusters. The crystal in the photo is a Quartz Cluster on a Raw Hematite bed. Quartz is considered the Master Healer, it can heal any chakra. Quartz is uplifting. The Hematite grounds and protects.
Two other clusters you might consider are Amethyst and Apophyllite. Amethyst is grounding, calming, opens intuition, and also helps with addictions. Apophyllite will help with any burn out bringing in a feeling or renewal. It's also amazing at connecting us with our spirit guides and angels.
4. Sound In the East singing bowls are often incorporated into meditation practice. They clear a space and the individual as well. Any high pitched happy/positive music has the same effect. You can try toning (singing out in a high pitched sound). To tone you just go with what feels right to you, sing out "ahhhhh" for example. Playing a favorite piece of positive high pitched recorded music works as well.
5. Keep your space protected Its great idea to energetically protect your space. You might consider putting a black stone in each corner of the room or in the far corners or the home. Black stones keep negative energy from coming in. Once placed connect them with your forefinger. Pointing to each stone with the finger tip, walk around the room and connect them, seeing a line of white light connecting each stone to one another. This sets them in a protective grid and once they are gridded they should not move. If they are moved you should reconnect them with your finger tip and white light to reset the grid. They can also be buried outside to prevent them from moving.
Placing a reflective stone by your television and computer will keep you guarded from EMFs. Shungite, Hematite, and Pyrite are some good examples.
Don't forget to recharge your stones Use moonlight or sound to charge your crystals at least once a month. Charging them allows them to work their best. Place them on the window sill or in the garden under the moon for a few hours. You could also try placing them in a singing bowl and ringing it.